- Name: Kostas Kalevras
- Electrical and Computer Engineer, National Technical University of Athens.
- Minor in Economics, American College of Greece.
- MSc in Applied Economics & Finance, Athens University of Economics and Business. Dissertation: «The Informational Content of SMP Deposit Auctions in Forecasting Short-Term Repurchase Agreement Interest Rates».
- MSc in Economics , Athens University of Economics and Business. Dissertation: «Modern Phillips Curve Dynamics and the Median Wage».
- Current Employment: Systems Administrator at NTUA Network Operations Center since 2000.
- Date of Birth: 30 September 1979.
- Name Day: 21 May.
- Activities: kungfu, lating dancing, hiking, skiing, wind surfing.
- 2000,today: NTUA Network Operations Center, LDAP and RADIUS server architect and administrator (15,000 users)
- 2002,today: Greek School Network, LDAP and RADIUS server architect and administrator (250,000 users)
- 2003: Greek University Network (GUNET), Head of the LDAP task force
- 2004-2005: Greek Technical Chamber (ΤΕΕ), RADIUS server architect (100,000 users)
- 2006,today: GRNET, RADIUS server architect and administrator for the Greek University Students ADSL service – ΦDSL (30,000 users)
- 2010,today: Cyta Network Provider, RADIUS server contractor
- 2012: Amber Capital hedge fund, Macro consulting
- Creator and maintainer of the FreeRADIUS RADIUS server web interface DialupAdmin
- Writer and maintainer of various FreeRADIUS RADIUS server modules
- Contributor to the pGina RADIUS plugin
- Freelance RADIUS and LDAP consultant.
- Using RADIUS as a AAA backbone for Windows Networks, Poznan, Poland, TERENA Networking Conference 2005
- Scalling RADIUS to support a nationwide network access infrastructure, Poznan, Poland, TERENA Networking Conference 2005
- Deploying IPv6 Services in the Greek Schools Network, Italy, TERENA Networking Conference 2006
- A large scale RADIUS proxy for the Greek Student ADSL service, Grenoble, France, EUNIS Conference 2007
- Moving LDAP Writes to Web Services, Cologne, Germany, LDAP Conference 2007
- Quantitative Easing and Interest on Reserves: How Significant is it?
- Bank Loan Pricing in an Imperfectly Competitive Bank Market
- Sun Certified Engineer for Sun ONE Directory Server 5.x (2007, score 85%)